Information and data
GuildHE provides information and advice to members, their staff and governors through members mailings, reports, research and publications.
GuildHE has a pool of data on Higher Education which is used as a service to members and as part of lobbying, advocacy and policy development.
GuildHE continuously collects, analyses and uses data and information drawn from:
- the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA);
- the funding and research councils for the UK territories (DELNI, HEFCE, HEFCW, SFC, and RCUK);
- the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS);
- Universities UK;
- the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and its service agencies (such as the Student Loans Company);
- the Skills Funding Agency for further education (SFA);
- the Office for National Statistics (ONS);
- independent or commissioned research by other recognised higher education experts and thinktanks;
- research conducted in-house, including data gathered in discussions with our member institutions.